Jennie Garth, Tiffani Thiessen Still Not Speaking
- Photo: © RD / Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disney/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN16 of 17
Former "Beverly Hills, 90210" stars -- and enemies! -- Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty recently ended their 20-year war and onset rivalry to forge a surprisingly solid friendship.
And while Garth, 40, and Doherty, 41, have also mended fences with Tori Spelling, things aren't quite so warm and fuzzy between Garth and fellow "90120" gal Tiffany Thiessen.
Joining the cast of the beloved teen soap in 1994 after Doherty's scandal-plagued departure, Thiessen, 38, and Garth quickly became BFFs off-camera -- with Garth even tapping Thiessen to be a bridesmaid at her wedding.
But they've since had a falling out, sources tell Us Weekly.
During a 2009 party, a guest recalls, a stone-faced Garth wouldn't even look at the "White Collar" actress when Thiessen said hello.
"Finally, Jennie snapped, 'OK? You got me?'," the guest says. "Tiffani looked sheepish and Jennie walked away. It was very awkward."
But things are much sweeter with Garth, Doherty and Spelling these days, with Garth even leaning on Spelling, 38, in the wake of her painful split from husband Peter Facinelli.
"It's like high school friends that you fought with but now love," another source says. "They're a big part of your past!"
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »