Jennifer Lopez's German TV Nip-Slip
- Photo: Joerg Koch/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: RENE MACURA/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: ©Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
By Amber GoodhandRadar Staff Reporter
"American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez had a major wardrobe malfunction on Saturday while filming a German television show and RadarOnline.com has the photos.
The sexy "On The Floor" singer's dress accidentally flew open, revealing more than intended.
Lopez was in Palma, Spain shooting a spot for Germany's Wetten Dass when she pulled the Janet Jackson-esque nip-slip.
The 41-year-old skyrocketed as a favorite on Idol, but recently told BBC she's not sure if she'll be returning for another season on the hit Fox TV show.
When asked if she'd return, Lopez said, "You know, this is the question of the hour. I don't know, I don't know."
"I had an amazing time doing it and I loved it, but I have a lot of other things happening, and it's gonna come down to making a choice of really what I want to do for the next year."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM RADAR:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite