Jennifer Lopez's German TV Nip-Slip
- Photo: Joerg Koch/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: RENE MACURA/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: ©Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
By Amber GoodhandRadar Staff Reporter
"American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez had a major wardrobe malfunction on Saturday while filming a German television show and RadarOnline.com has the photos.
The sexy "On The Floor" singer's dress accidentally flew open, revealing more than intended.
Lopez was in Palma, Spain shooting a spot for Germany's Wetten Dass when she pulled the Janet Jackson-esque nip-slip.
The 41-year-old skyrocketed as a favorite on Idol, but recently told BBC she's not sure if she'll be returning for another season on the hit Fox TV show.
When asked if she'd return, Lopez said, "You know, this is the question of the hour. I don't know, I don't know."
"I had an amazing time doing it and I loved it, but I have a lot of other things happening, and it's gonna come down to making a choice of really what I want to do for the next year."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM RADAR:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »