Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy Break Up
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: HTA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Reggie Tolby/LondonEnt/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"Ghost Whisperer" co-stars Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy have reportedly gone their own ways.
The couple has split up following their year-long relationship, says People.com.
"There are people in your life who are just supportive and who just look at you and they see who you are," Hewitt said of Kennedy in 2009 . "[He] really saw who I was as a person more than anybody had ever done in my whole life. I think that's for me when I sort of went, 'Oh, wow.' "
No other details were immediately available.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite