Report: Jennifer Love Hewitt Engaged to Brian Hallisay!
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet1 of 35
- Photo: USMagazine2 of 35
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 35
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet4 of 35
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage5 of 35
- Photo: JXA/WENN6 of 35
- Photo: JXA/WENN7 of 35
- Photo: JXA/WENN8 of 35
- Photo: JXA/WENN9 of 35
- Photo: JXA/WENN10 of 35
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Getty Images North America11 of 35
- Photo: WENN12 of 35
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN13 of 35
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 35
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage15 of 35
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet16 of 35
- Photo: SHINN/Bauer-Griffin17 of 35
- Photo: Peter/NPG18 of 35
- Photo: PNP/WENN19 of 35
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage20 of 35
- Photo: BT1/WENN21 of 35
- Photo: © Kevan Brooks / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.22 of 35
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks23 of 35
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP24 of 35
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP25 of 35
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN26 of 35
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News27 of 35
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN28 of 35
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP29 of 35
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN30 of 35
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN31 of 35
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP32 of 35
- Photo: SCOTT A/KEOLA/Bauer-Griffin33 of 35
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com34 of 35
Everything's coming up roses for Jennifer Love Hewitt. "The Client List" actress, 34, is not only pregnant with her first child, but is also engaged to marry her boyfriend, Brian Hallisay, Us Weekly confirms exclusively in the new issue.
The actors, who previously appeared together on NBC's short-lived series "Love Bites," started dating 15 months ago after reconnecting on the set of their hit Lifetime show. Hallisay proposed in late May while the two were vacationing in Europe.
Adding to the couple's bliss is the news that they're expecting their first child. As Us Weekly reported exclusively on Tuesday, Hewitt is around three months pregnant. "We're so thrilled and happy to start a family," the co-stars told Us in a statement.
Both the pregnancy and the engagement are dreams come true for the first-time mom-to-be, who has been vocal in the past about her belief in fairy-tale romances. "I think that I could be a really good wife," the actress (whose exes include Jamie Kennedy and her former fiance, Ross McCall) said in 2010. "I know that I love being able to give my love out to someone. I know there is somebody great out there for me."
For more details on Hewitt's relationship and baby joy with Hallisay, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »