Jennifer Love Hewitt: I Use Vanilla Extract to Attract Men
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com5 of 15
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 15
She regularly shows off her curves in skin-tight, cleavage-baring dresses, but Jennifer Love Hewitt relies on something less obvious to help her land a man.
"I carry McCormick's Pure Vanilla [in my purse] -- the baking kind -- and dab it on my neck," she tells Us Weekly. "Men are attracted to the scent! One time, I put it on and four different guys were like, 'You smell amazing!'"
And the sexy "Client List" star, 33, is always prepared, should one of those potential suitors gets close enough for a smooch.
"I love Booty Parlor's Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Breath Spray," she says. "You never know when a makeup moment is coming!"
The actress is getting lots of attention for her racy role in the Lifetime show, in which she plays a single mother who takes a job at a day spa where the masseuses offer sexual favors on the side.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber has a fan encounter with a basketball legend, and more news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Babe in Brazil
Rihanna shows off her bikini body on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »