Jennifer Love Hewitt Injured During Boxing Workout
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet1 of 22
- Photo: SHINN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 22
- Photo: Peter/NPG3 of 22
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet4 of 22
- Photo: GRPR/GSI5 of 22
- Photo: Tiffany Rose/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet7 of 22
- Photo: PNP/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: © Kevan Brooks / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.10 of 22
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage11 of 22
- Photo: Dr. Billy Ingram/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com13 of 22
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News15 of 22
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP17 of 22
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News18 of 22
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: WENN21 of 22
Jennifer Love Hewitt has broken her wrist after taking a hit during a boxing session.
RELATED: Jennifer Love Hewitt on Being Single
The actress revealed that she was in the process of getting in shape for the second season of her show, "The Client List," by hitting the gym on Friday but the exercise routine left her with an injury.
RELATED: Jennifer Love Hewitt on Hiatus
Hewitt revealed news of her injury to fans on Twitter on Saturday, although she did not go into detail about exactly how she suffered the broken bone.
She tweeted, "Guess who broke her wrist yesterday boxing to get fit for season two! I will be spending the weekend resting in my pjs."
RELATED: 'Sister Act': Where Are They Now?
Get out the vote
No More Kids!
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Watch as Chaz Bono talks about his documentary about his gender reassignment surgery.Watch Video »
Gavin DeGraw talks about the Folgers' jingle contest, 'Dancing with the Stars' and more with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »