Jennifer Love Hewitt Injured During Boxing Workout
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet1 of 22
- Photo: SHINN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 22
- Photo: Peter/NPG3 of 22
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet4 of 22
- Photo: GRPR/GSI5 of 22
- Photo: Tiffany Rose/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet7 of 22
- Photo: PNP/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: © Kevan Brooks / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.10 of 22
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage11 of 22
- Photo: Dr. Billy Ingram/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com13 of 22
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News15 of 22
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP17 of 22
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News18 of 22
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: WENN21 of 22
Jennifer Love Hewitt has broken her wrist after taking a hit during a boxing session.
RELATED: Jennifer Love Hewitt on Being Single
The actress revealed that she was in the process of getting in shape for the second season of her show, "The Client List," by hitting the gym on Friday but the exercise routine left her with an injury.
RELATED: Jennifer Love Hewitt on Hiatus
Hewitt revealed news of her injury to fans on Twitter on Saturday, although she did not go into detail about exactly how she suffered the broken bone.
She tweeted, "Guess who broke her wrist yesterday boxing to get fit for season two! I will be spending the weekend resting in my pjs."
RELATED: 'Sister Act': Where Are They Now?
Get out the vote
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Perry in Peru