Jenny McCarthy, Donnie Wahlberg married: Actress, NKOTB alum wed in TV wedding
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 10
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Mandatory Byline: Diane Cohen/FA/Wonderwall3 of 10
- Photo: JD1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: ABC/.7 of 10
- Photo: DJDM/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Newlyweds on the Block! Jenny McCarthy and New Kids on the Block alum Donnie Wahlberg tied the knot on Sunday, Aug. 31 in the ballroom of the Hotel Baker in St. Charles, Illinois, Us Weekly confirms.
The ceremony lasted just 20 minutes and was filmed for TV. The couple went under the aliases Paul and Alma to keep their nuptials underwraps.
The gorgeous ceremony was not one Jenny McCarthy reveled in putting together. She told Us Weekly in July, "Really, I’m so bad [at planning]. The problem is, I consider myself to be kind of like a dude … Like, I just kind of want to show up and drink."
It was a quick engagement for the couple at just four months. Donnie Wahlberg proposed to Jenny McCarthy this past April with a dazzling yellow sapphire engagement ring. The actress made the news public on "The View," showing off the sparkler to her then-cohosts.
Us Weekly exclusively revealed that the '90s heartthrobs were dating in July 2013. This is the second marriage for Jenny McCarthy, who was married to director John Mallory Asher from 1999 to 2005, before having a longterm relationship with Jim Carrey in the late 2000s. It is also Donnie Wahlberg's second marriage. He was wed to recording engineer Kim Fey from 1999 to 2008.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite