Jenny McCarthy Looking For Love On The Internet
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jordin Althaus/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: .9 of 16
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 16
Playboy's Miss October 1993, who once dated A-lister Jim Carrey, said on the red carpet of Sunday's American Music Awards that her next suitor could come from the dating website Match.com.
The gorgeous blonde told reporters she did not reveal personal data (like her real name) on the site, and that her profile wouldn't easily be found.
McCarthy, 39, said she “checked the men [she likes] between 35 to 48” years old on the site.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, McCarthy has complained in the past that she can't find suitable boyfriend material in her hometown of Los Angeles.
When asked what she likes in a guy, the beautiful blonde kept it simple: "Just a nice guy, you know?"
"I mean, I don't know. It's so hard out here [in L.A.]. The guys are like chicks out here," she said. "There's no real guy guys, so maybe importing from somewhere will be smart. Anyone not from L.A. I think."
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch this behind-the-scenes video of Seal and Heidi Klum's vow renewal.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »