Jenny McCarthy Looking For Love On The Internet
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Jordin Althaus/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: .8 of 15
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN14 of 15
Playboy's Miss October 1993, who once dated A-lister Jim Carrey, said on the red carpet of Sunday's American Music Awards that her next suitor could come from the dating website Match.com.
The gorgeous blonde told reporters she did not reveal personal data (like her real name) on the site, and that her profile wouldn't easily be found.
McCarthy, 39, said she “checked the men [she likes] between 35 to 48” years old on the site.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, McCarthy has complained in the past that she can't find suitable boyfriend material in her hometown of Los Angeles.
When asked what she likes in a guy, the beautiful blonde kept it simple: "Just a nice guy, you know?"
"I mean, I don't know. It's so hard out here [in L.A.]. The guys are like chicks out here," she said. "There's no real guy guys, so maybe importing from somewhere will be smart. Anyone not from L.A. I think."
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »