Jenny McCarthy Offers Up Dating Tips
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Jenny McCarthy's search for love has given her a new perspective on how to find the perfect mate, and she urges singles to consider a weekend away early in the relationship to determine if it will work over time.
RELATED: Stars Turning 40 in 2012
The Playboy Playmate is now dating NFL star Brian Urlacher after a series of failed romances following her split from Jim Carrey, and she insists her "hell" of finding a partner has turned her into a romance expert.
She tells WENN, "While on this wonderful journey of dating hell I've been on, I've realized on your first date, keep an eye on how your man treats the service industry: your waitress, your waiter, the valet person. You can kind of see someone bleed through. If they're snappy or rude or not respectful to people that are trying to help you out, I take that as a big red flag, and that person doesn't usually get a second date. That's a quick tip.
She added, "If you kind of make it to that two weeks or a month when you're dating, then the next litmus test is to go on a weekend trip away somewhere. Spending at least three days somewhere, you can again see true self, even if it comes out for five minutes somewhere in those three days. So that's usually how I keep going. If you see something you don't like, end it immediately. That seems to have served me well -- I'm getting rid of the bad guys quick that way."
RELATED: Best Off-Season Beach Bodies
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite