Jersey Shore Cast Moves Out Of Seaside Heights House
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 16
- Photo: Mario & Luigi/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: South Park Studios/.12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News15 of 16
Parting is such sweet sorrow -- even in the land of smushing and fist pumps.
Snooki, J-WOWW, The Situation and the gang were snapped moving out of the show's house in Seaside Heights on Monday.
Among the fashion oddities we saw on moving day: Snooki wearing high-heeled boots with a cut-off shirt that read, “I [heart] my Italian Stallion;” The Situation wearing a green T-shirt that read, "The Shirt Before The Shirt," and Pauly D, ready for battle in a pair of camouflage shorts.
Some of the parents, including Snooki's father and Vinny's mother, were spotted helping their kids move, as well.
The cast, who've just finished filming the show's fifth season, traditionally spend their summers at the shore, working at nearby shops by day and painting the town red at night.
The fourth season of Jersey Shore -- which features the cast in Italy -- premieres Thursday, August 4 on MTV.
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »