Jesse James Shows Off His Memoir's Cover
- Photo: Deano/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 6
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin3 of 6
- Photo: SRV/Bauer-Griffin4 of 6
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Molly McGonigle
Jesse James has been called a lot of names since his famous cheating scandal and subsequent divorce from Hollywood sweetheart Sandra Bullock. And now the newly engaged James is not only ready for marriage again, but also to tell his side of the story.
Jesse James' memoir, appropriately titled "American Outlaw," will hit shelves on May 3 and will cover his violent upbringing, failed marriages, addiction and much more.
James tells People.com, "People claim to know everything about me, when they actually know nothing. But once you read this, you will know everything -- the whole story, right here."
James has also unveiled the book cover, which shows him on an Old West-style "wanted" poster. James explains his book-related choices: "I just wanted [the memoir] to be a good story, a page-turner and hopefully people will see it as that."
Does James' honesty and the book's creative cover make you want to pick it up?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite