Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson: Daughter Maxwell Amazes Us Every Day
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: MWA/ZJZ/Michael Wright/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 17
- Photo: People/Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN.com/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: Us/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital10 of 17
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: Daily News/.12 of 17
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
Parenthood is everything Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson hoped it would be.
Jessica, who welcomed daughter Maxwell Drew at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles on May 1, shared a sweet tweet about her little girl Wednesday night. "I absolutely love my family," the new mom gushed. "Maxwell amazes Eric and I every day with every little thing she does!"
The adorable newborn's aunt Ashlee, 27, agrees. "She is definitely spoiled," she told Us Weekly at a Missoni Havaianas event on June 8. "You should see her closet! I'm like, 'God, I wish I had your closet!' Her closet is beautiful."
Ashlee added that her son, Bronx, 3, (with ex-husband Pete Wentz, 33) "is so excited to have a baby cousin."
When she isn't looking after Maxwell, Jessica has been hitting the gym with trainer Harley Pasternak, who's helped Halle Berry, Amanda Seyfried, Hilary Duff and others get into tip-top shape. Simpson, who has a $4 million deal with Weight Watchers, recently explained via Facebook her decision to join the program.
"It focuses on healthy habits for the long-term (and I can still indulge in my guilty pleasures every now and then, too)," Jessica, 31, wrote. "I have actually gotten a group of friends together who are going to be doing it with me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Madge's Boy Toy
Madonna's younger boyfriend news all on June 28's 7 Wonders of the Wall hosted by Brian McFayden.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out what happens when a tourist bumps into a Beatle in this episode of Celebrity Encounters.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Kerry Washington, see some of Hollywood's top-secret baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJoe and Sofia
From Crowd Ignite