Jessica Simpson: I Want Jessica Alba's Post-Baby Body
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Dr. Billy Ingram/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin3 of 13
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin5 of 13
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News6 of 13
- Photo: INB/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 13
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks12 of 13
Just four months after giving birth, Jessica Alba looked absolutely flawless in a teeny bikini while vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on Monday.
The 30-year-old mom of Haven, four months, and Honor, 3, even inspired one pregnant star with her post-baby physique: Jessica Simpson!
"New goal: look like Jessica Alba after baby," Simpson, 31, tweeted Tuesday. "Job well done, lady!"
The Spy Kids 4 actress secret to shedding the pounds? "I didn't gain as much weight with my second pregnancy, so I think that made a really big difference," she said.
"I did prenatal yoga up until the very end," she added. "I just made healthier choices. I started working out and not going too crazy, but I did what was safe and what the doctor approved."
Simpson, who is expecting her first child with fiance Eric Johnson, is reportedly in talks with a post-pregnancy $4 million Weight Watchers deal.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite