Jessica Simpson: 'I'm Still Pregnant!'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Daily News/.2 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/Jezebel/Elle/.7 of 16
- Photo: Jezebel/.8 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Don't pop the champagne for Jessica Simpson just yet.
"To everyone who keeps congratulating me on the birth of my baby girl...I'm still pregnant!! Don't believe what you read ladies and gents," the star wrote on Twitter Saturday morning.
But that doesn't mean Simpson, 31, isn't as ready as the rest of the world to celebrate. Especially since it'll mean she can return to her signature high heels.
"I can't wait for the day I can walk in heels again! My feet feel homesick!" she tweeted to her 4.9 million followers Tuesday.
The "Fashion Star" mentor, 31, and her feet have been missing her favorite footwear since last month, when she was overheard telling a fellow shopper in Santa Monica, Calif., "I can't wear heels anymore. I tried but it was too hard. Wearing heels is like a religion to me, so it's tough!"
Giving up her collection of platforms, stilettos and pumps has especially hard for the fashion mogul, who back in November joked that she would be wearing them all the way to the end of her third trimester.
"I went to the doctor yesterday and he said, 'You're gonna need to get out of those heels!'" she told Us Weekly a month after announcing that she and fiance Eric Johnson were expecting their first child. "I was like, 'Excuse me! I'll be delivering in these heels!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Simpson: "I'm Still Pregnant!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite