Jessica Simpson Is 'Addicted' to Online Shopping for Maxwell
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks1 of 20
- Photo: Us/Promotional2 of 20
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 20
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 20
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital7 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 20
- Photo: AB1/WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News11 of 20
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: NC1/WENN16 of 20
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures17 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet18 of 20
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage19 of 20
Baby Maxwell may be only two weeks old, but she's already following in mama Jessica Simpson's fashionable footsteps.
Since giving birth May 1 to her and fiance Eric Johnson's first child, the "Fashion Star" mentor says she's developed a new hobby: online shopping for Maxwell Drew.
"I'm addicted to buying headbands with massive flowers for Maxwell on Etsy!" Simpson, 31, tweeted Friday. "She is insanely beautiful, I can't help but play dress up!"
Earlier this week, the proud new mama took to Twitter to gush to her 5 million-plus followers about life with her daughter so far.
"I am so in love," she wrote. "I want to cry every time I look at her. Motherhood is by far the best thing I've ever experienced."
A source close to the Simpson family tells Us Weekly Jessica is already a pro when it comes to parenting.
"Jessica is doing great and really happy," the insider shares. "Everyone is marveling at what a natural [she] is. She was born to be a mom!"
Pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands now, for much more on Jessica's first days at home as a new mom -- Maxwell's over-the-top nursery, how she's gearing up to lose the baby weight, Johnson's comical diaper duties woes and more!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Simpson Is "Addicted" to Online Shopping for Maxwell
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite