Jessica Simpson Is 'Addicted' to Online Shopping for Maxwell
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks1 of 19
- Photo: Us/Promotional2 of 19
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 19
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 19
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital7 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 19
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 19
- Photo: AB1/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage13 of 19
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: NC1/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures16 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet17 of 19
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage18 of 19
Baby Maxwell may be only two weeks old, but she's already following in mama Jessica Simpson's fashionable footsteps.
Since giving birth May 1 to her and fiance Eric Johnson's first child, the "Fashion Star" mentor says she's developed a new hobby: online shopping for Maxwell Drew.
"I'm addicted to buying headbands with massive flowers for Maxwell on Etsy!" Simpson, 31, tweeted Friday. "She is insanely beautiful, I can't help but play dress up!"
Earlier this week, the proud new mama took to Twitter to gush to her 5 million-plus followers about life with her daughter so far.
"I am so in love," she wrote. "I want to cry every time I look at her. Motherhood is by far the best thing I've ever experienced."
A source close to the Simpson family tells Us Weekly Jessica is already a pro when it comes to parenting.
"Jessica is doing great and really happy," the insider shares. "Everyone is marveling at what a natural [she] is. She was born to be a mom!"
Pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands now, for much more on Jessica's first days at home as a new mom -- Maxwell's over-the-top nursery, how she's gearing up to lose the baby weight, Johnson's comical diaper duties woes and more!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Simpson Is "Addicted" to Online Shopping for Maxwell
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »