Joe Jonas addresses drug addiction rumors
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: @adamjosephj/Instagram7 of 13
- Photo: ZO5/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Tom Meinelt/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 13
After various reports started circulating suggesting that Joe Jonas, 24, has a secret drug addiction that might even be to blame for the Jonas Brothers' tour cancellation and subsequent breakup, Joe is setting the record straight.
"It's ridiculous!" he tells People of the rumors. "It's obviously not true. I've never touched heroin in my life. Neither has my girlfriend [Blanda Eggenschwiler]. It's hilarious to me, but also frustrating as well. It pissed me off when it's about my girl and even about myself."
But it seems the reports were widely believed anyway.
"I was walking down the street and people are asking me if they can give me a hug and how rehab is," Joe says. "I'm like, you tell me because I've never been. ... We're not saying anything for two or three weeks and I'm a drug addict!"
Joe explains that he didn't speak up right away denying the reports because he was also dealing with another issue -- the breakup of The Jonas Brothers.
"We all had to deal with it in our own way. I needed time to clear my head," he says
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Jessica Simpson, check out more of the best makeover stars underwent this year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite