Johnathon Schaech welcomes baby boy Camden Quinn
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Break out the cigars -- Johnathon Schaech is a dad! The "Ray Donovan" actor, 44, and his new wife, Julie Solomon, 29, welcomed their first child, a son, on Sept. 12, his rep confirms to Us Weekly.
Baby boy Camden Quinn Schaech was born in Los Angeles at 2:50 a.m., the rep tells Us. He weighed in at 7 pounds, 15 ounces and measured 19 inches.
Incidentally, Schaech's character on Showtime's "Ray Donovan," Sean Walker, also has a new baby. "I get such a kick out of the uniqueness of him having a baby and me having a baby," the "That Thing You Do" star told Elle magazine recently. "Liev [Schreiber] actually had to teach me how to hold the head of the baby."
He explained, "In the second episode, I carry the baby over to Liev and tell him to smell her head. The line was, 'Smell her hair,' but she didn't have any hair, so I was trying to make Liev laugh. He came to me after the first take and said I should support the baby at the back of the neck, so the head doesn't move so much."
Schaech also has good parenting examples in his own mother and father. Speaking about his childhood in an interview with the Baltimore Sun this month, he said the values they instilled in him have helped him move between "the grounded way in which I was brought up in Edgewood, [Maryland], and then the Hollywood way."
"My parents instilled something greater than myself," he told the paper. "They instilled faith in me."
This is the first child for both Schaech and his wife, who married in a secret ceremony this summer. He was previously wed to actress Christina Applegate and to country singer Jana Kramer.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite