Jon Gosselin: I Despise Kate
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 11
- Photo: Meinelt / Winslow/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: TLC/.3 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 11
- Photo: TLC/.5 of 11
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Heidi Gutman / ABC/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Entertainment Tonight.Reality star Jon Gosselin continues to open up about his split from wife Kate Gosselin, saying he despises her so much that he can no longer sit on the same couch with her while filming their TLC show.
"I despise [her] because she's not speaking from the heart," Gosselin told "Good Morning America" correspondent Chris Cuomo. "Please -- the stuff you tell me in private should be the stuff you tell me on TV."
When asked if he still loved his estranged wife of 10 years, the "Jon & Kate Plus 8" dad responded, "I will always love Kate as the mother of my kids. But to tell you right now, at this point of what's going on, I do not love Kate."
Shortly after announcing his separation from Kate on their reality show, he was photographed with 22-year-old Hailey Glassman, the daughter of the doctor who gave Kate her tummy tuck. He calls Hailey the "polar opposite of Kate."
"I get encouragement from [Hailey], I get respect from her. Two things that a man needs," he said of his new relationship. "This is someone, I mean, like a soul mate -- like people joke about that. But I'm not joking about that."
Jon continues, "You can't control who you love. I strongly believe that. You cannot control that. It's two people joined together."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite