Jonah Hill Celebrates Birthday With Real Housewives of Atlanta's Phaedra, Cynthia
- Photo: Paul Zimmerman/Barry Brecheisen/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Robin/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jibjab.com/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Paul Zimmerman/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP15 of 16
Who knew Jonah Hill was a Housewives fan?!
The 27-year-old actor -- had a few special visitors to the Atlanta set of his upcoming film, "Neighborhood Watch," this week as an early birthday present: "The Real Housewives of Atlanta."
Hanging out with Hill, whose actual birthday is Tuesday, were Phaedra Parks, Cynthia Bailey, Peter Thomas and Derek J.
"Jonah is my favorite actor so I was in heaven," Parks tells Us Weekly of the meet-and-greet, where she gifted Hill with a basket of Housewives goodies including DVDs and a t-shirt that said "Everybody Knows Phaedra Loves Jonah."
This week's visit is not Hill's first with an Atlanta Housewife.
"I pulled up next to Nene Leakes in a car in Atlanta where I was shooting a movie and I freaked out," Hill once told Wendy Williams. "I texted all my friends."
Worst Fashion '14
From Taylor Swift to Jessica Simpson, check out more of the best makeover stars underwent this year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite