Jonah Hill Celebrates Birthday With Real Housewives of Atlanta's Phaedra, Cynthia
- Photo: Paul Zimmerman/Barry Brecheisen/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Robin/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jibjab.com/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Paul Zimmerman/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP15 of 16
Who knew Jonah Hill was a Housewives fan?!
The 27-year-old actor -- had a few special visitors to the Atlanta set of his upcoming film, "Neighborhood Watch," this week as an early birthday present: "The Real Housewives of Atlanta."
Hanging out with Hill, whose actual birthday is Tuesday, were Phaedra Parks, Cynthia Bailey, Peter Thomas and Derek J.
"Jonah is my favorite actor so I was in heaven," Parks tells Us Weekly of the meet-and-greet, where she gifted Hill with a basket of Housewives goodies including DVDs and a t-shirt that said "Everybody Knows Phaedra Loves Jonah."
This week's visit is not Hill's first with an Atlanta Housewife.
"I pulled up next to Nene Leakes in a car in Atlanta where I was shooting a movie and I freaked out," Hill once told Wendy Williams. "I texted all my friends."
Matt Bomer, Channing Tatum and co-stars dish on being "hangry" on the set of "Magic Mike XXL."Watch Video »
Get all the scoop on "The Bachelorette" on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Rebel Heart'
From Crowd Ignite