Josh and Anna Duggar baby news
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 13
- Photo: TLC/Promotional2 of 13
- Photo: www.ja20.com/.3 of 13
- Photo: TLC/Promotional4 of 13
- Photo: Patsy Lynch/Retna Ltd.5 of 13
- Photo: BETH HALL/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: TLC/.7 of 13
- Photo: TLC/FOX8 of 13
- Photo: TLC/Scott Enlow/.9 of 13
- Photo: Danny Johnston/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Chris Bott/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: TLC/Scott Enlow/.12 of 13
Another day, another Duggar!
Josh and Anna Duggar are picking up right where Josh's parents left off. The young couple welcomed their third child on Sunday, they confirmed to People.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
"We are so thankful that mom and baby are well! We are blessed to have our family close as we celebrate this gift from God," the couple said in a statement.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
Marcus Anthony arrived weighing a healthy 9 lbs., 3 oz. at 11:32 in the morning. Like his elder siblings, Mackynzie, 3, and Michael, 2, Marcus is upholding the family custom of sharing a first letter of the first name with his parents' entire brood. Josh, 25, has 18 brothers and sisters, all of whose names begin with “J.”
The new season of “19 Kids & Counting” hits TLC on June 16.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »