Judge grants Kelsey Grammer divorce in LA
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge has granted Kelsey Grammer a divorce, clearing the way for the actor to remarry later this month.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Maren Nelson agreed Thursday to grant Kelsey and Camille Grammer a divorce and settle financial issues at a later date.
Camille Grammer has estimated in court filings that the former couple's shared property may be worth $20 million.
Kelsey and Camille Grammer were married in 1997 and have two young children together.
Attorneys for the former "Frasier" star and Camille Grammer, who appears on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," told Nelson they will set aside $2.3 million while financial arrangements are handled.
The 55-year-old actor told David Letterman last month that he plans to marry Kayte Walsh sometime in February.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite