Judge grants Nicole Richie restraining order
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab, Saleem Elatab/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Tom Meinelt/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Sarah Cullen/Fame Pictures5 of 13
- Photo: LAN/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge says a pair of celebrity photographers must stay away from Nicole Richie and her infant children.
RELATED: See more pics of Nicole Richie
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson approved Richie's petition for a three-year restraining order against the paparazzi after a court hearing Monday.
RELATED: See more celeb moms and moms-to-be
Goodson granted the orders against Eduardo Arrivabene and Ivon Emilio Melo Miguel, who agreed to stay 50 yards away from the television personality.
Richie blames the men for causing a car crash in Beverly Hills last month and says she's frightened for her and her infant children's safety. Her two children with rocker Joel Madden weren't in the car at the time of the crash, but Richie says in court filings that the three of them are subject to frequent harassment by the photographers.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite