Julianne Hough Finally Comes Clean About Ryan Seacrest
- Photo: © RD / Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 7
- Photo: Grifoni-Sarmiento/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News5 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"Oh my gosh, he's phenomenal," she tells the talk show host. "He's really romantic. He's not even in town, and I got in my car and there are flowers everywhere."
And for her recent 22nd birthday in July, she says, he did the same thing.
"Flowers everywhere. I was almost embarrassed!" she says. "You walk in and you're like, 'Is this my room? I don't even know.' I'm kind of embarrassed."
He's even met her parents.
"Everyone's like, 'Oh, you met the folks!'" she says. "I don't know. Both of our folks are ... our best friends so when we hang out, it's more like hanging out with friends.'"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite