JWoww Is Engaged!
- Photo: InTouch/Sioux Nest/Promotional1 of 14
- Photo: © Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 14
- Photo: Marion Curtis/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: © Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: MTV/Promotional7 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: WENN9 of 14
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: CS5/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
It's official -- Jersey Shore star Jenni "JWoww" Farley is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Roger Matthews.
Roger proposed while the two went skydiving, JWoww reveals to In Touch.
"I look over and see a handwritten sign: 'Jenni, will you … ' and then I turned to him and freaked out," she dishes about the romantic moment. "The whole time I'm screaming 'What are you doing? What's going on?' He's like, 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Will you allow me to?'"
Of course, she said yes.
The match made in Jersey have been dating 2 1/2 years, and the course of their relationship has been documented on both "The Jersey Shore" and her spinoff, "Snooki & JWoww."
"If I had to imagine a perfect guy, it would be him," Jenni gushes.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Vin Diesel and "Furious 7" co-stars chat losing Paul Walker and what it meant to have his real-life brothers fill in to complete his role in the film.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Cute Fam Moments!
Check out Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr.'s cutest family moments on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
Dwayne Johnson chats "Furious 7" and dishes on his teen daughter's love of trucks with Wonderwall.Watch Video »