JWoww Is Engaged!
- Photo: InTouch/Sioux Nest/Promotional1 of 14
- Photo: © Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 14
- Photo: Marion Curtis/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: © Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: MTV/Promotional7 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: WENN9 of 14
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: CS5/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
It's official -- Jersey Shore star Jenni "JWoww" Farley is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Roger Matthews.
Roger proposed while the two went skydiving, JWoww reveals to In Touch.
"I look over and see a handwritten sign: 'Jenni, will you … ' and then I turned to him and freaked out," she dishes about the romantic moment. "The whole time I'm screaming 'What are you doing? What's going on?' He's like, 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Will you allow me to?'"
Of course, she said yes.
The match made in Jersey have been dating 2 1/2 years, and the course of their relationship has been documented on both "The Jersey Shore" and her spinoff, "Snooki & JWoww."
"If I had to imagine a perfect guy, it would be him," Jenni gushes.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite