JWoww Is Engaged!
- Photo: InTouch/Sioux Nest/Promotional1 of 14
- Photo: © Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 14
- Photo: Marion Curtis/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: © Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: MTV/Promotional7 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: WENN9 of 14
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: CS5/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
It's official -- Jersey Shore star Jenni "JWoww" Farley is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Roger Matthews.
Roger proposed while the two went skydiving, JWoww reveals to In Touch.
"I look over and see a handwritten sign: 'Jenni, will you … ' and then I turned to him and freaked out," she dishes about the romantic moment. "The whole time I'm screaming 'What are you doing? What's going on?' He's like, 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Will you allow me to?'"
Of course, she said yes.
The match made in Jersey have been dating 2 1/2 years, and the course of their relationship has been documented on both "The Jersey Shore" and her spinoff, "Snooki & JWoww."
"If I had to imagine a perfect guy, it would be him," Jenni gushes.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Slim Down Secrets
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel chat nude scenes and getting in shape for their film "Sex Tape" with Wonderwall.Watch Video »