JWoww: Why I Said No to Playboy
- Photo: MSN1 of 7
- Photo: WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Jenni "JWoww" Farley has said she'd love to bare all in Playboy.
But when she was recently offered $400,000 to take it off, she turned it down.
"There is a better opportunity out there, which everybody will probably see soon," she said Wednesday on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show.
Perhaps it could be a "Jersey Shore" spinoff.
Her Snooki days are far from over.
We are moving in together," JWoww said. "That's a guarantee."
Snooki, whose real name is Nicole Polizzi, "is an awesome roommate," JWoww insisted, adding that they've been able "to live together three times and not have any arguments. ... I think we can make it work."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite