Kaley Cuoco Sweeting bikini body photo: Star flaunts sexy, skinny frame on 'Big Bang Theory'
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram1 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/AP2 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Mike/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 19
- Photo: Mike/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 19
- Photo: CBS/Promotional7 of 19
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.8 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram9 of 19
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet10 of 19
- Photo: BT1/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: @kaleycuoco/Instagram13 of 19
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram15 of 19
- Photo: @ryansweething/Instagram16 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram17 of 19
- Photo: TMCS/Rex USA18 of 19
Making a bang! Kaley Cuoco Sweeting showed off her sexy bikini body during the April 3 episode of "The Big Bang Theory." The star stripped down for a sexy scene with costar Wil Wheaton for the episode titled "The Indecision Amalgamation."
The newlywed 27-year-old looked gorgeous in a pink multi-colored bikini top with a matching sarong, which covered her black bottoms. The cleavage-baring summer ensemble emphasized her rock-hard abs and svelte figure.
"In honor of tonight's @thebigbangtheory Wil Wheaton and I making a 'movie,'" Cuoco Sweeting captioned via Instagram. In a snapshot, she shared a silly behind-the-scenes photo of herself in the suit next to Wheaton -- who happened to be wearing a blue two-piece on top of a red gorilla costume.
Cuoco Sweeting, who tied the knot with pro tennis player Ryan Sweeting back in December, isn't afraid to bare her body -- or talk about it. In Cosmopolitan's May issue, the star admitted getting breast implants at 18 was the "best decision" she ever made.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »