Kaley Cuoco celebrates bridal shower with famous friends
- Photo: Instagram1 of 19
- Photo: Getty Images North America2 of 19
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros./Promotional3 of 19
- Photo: TMCS/Rex USA4 of 19
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Peter/NPG7 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram8 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram9 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram10 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram11 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram12 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram13 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram14 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram15 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram16 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram17 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram18 of 19
Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting got engaged after only three months of dating and it looks like the Big Bang Theory star is just as eager to partake in all of the fun pre-wedding activities as soon as possible. After celebrating her bachelorette party in Palm Springs, Calif. last weekend, Cuoco, 27, had a star-studded bridal shower on Saturday.
Though her friends called it a "pre-holiday party" on Instagram, the dressy brunch was in honor of Cuoco's impending nuptials with tennis star Ryan Sweeting.
Celebs in attendance included TV personality Ali Fedotowsky, "Mean Girls" star Lacey Chabert, and "Big Bang Theory" costar Melissa Rauch. The blond bombshell's younger sister, Briana Cuoco, who recently appeared on "The Voice," was also in attendance, posing for pictures with her A-List sis and her friends.
Cuoco looked chic and elegant in a floral-printed dress with a collared neckline and blue heels. She wore her hair swept up in a classy Brigitte Bardot-inspired up-do.
She posted several pictures of the look on Instagram with the caption, "Thank you @jamiemakeupgreenberg @clsymonds for bringing my #bardot to life :)."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »