Kaley Cuoco gets dramatic pixie haircut: see her new 'Peter Pan' look
- Photo: normancook/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: normancook/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Instagram4 of 11
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Mike/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: @kaleycuoco/Instagram9 of 11
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram10 of 11
The full Pan? After lopping off her locks into an angular bob in late April, Kaley Cuoco officially cut off her hair into a daring pixie cut on Saturday, May 31.
She shared the look on Instagram, writing, "Thank you @clsymonds for bringing out my inner Peter Pan :) #byronbeverlyhills #justcutitoff."
The "Big Bang Theory" star, 28, who married tennis pro Ryan Sweeting on New Year's Eve, looks cute and edgy in her new 'do, which is very similar to the look "Hunger Games" star Jennifer Lawrence is rocking these days.
Both her buzzed-about bob and her new pixie finish were crafted by hair stylist Christine Symonds, and Cuoco could not be more appreciative.
"Words cannot describe the love I have for the ray of sunshine that is @clsymonds," the sitcom star wrote on May 24.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Tara Reid dishes on her Playboy spread
Tara Reid sits down with "ET" to talk about her past, her new Playboy pictorial and her future.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite