Kaley Cuoco Poses in Old-Timey Vaudeville Photo With Husband Ryan Sweeting
- Photo: Instagram1 of 24
- Photo: Instagram2 of 24
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram3 of 24
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News4 of 24
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram5 of 24
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP6 of 24
- Photo: Instagram7 of 24
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP8 of 24
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images North America9 of 24
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA10 of 24
- Photo: NGRE RMBI SWIS/GSI11 of 24
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram12 of 24
- Photo: Instagram13 of 24
- Photo: Instagram14 of 24
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP15 of 24
- Photo: Splash News16 of 24
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage17 of 24
- Photo: Mike/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet18 of 24
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP19 of 24
- Photo: BT1/WENN20 of 24
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage21 of 24
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.22 of 24
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram23 of 24
Yee-haw! Kaley Cuoco and her husband Ryan Sweeting managed to turn work into play on Sunday, July 27. The "Big Bang Theory" actress, 28, is currently spending some time out west, filming the movie "Burning Bodhi" in New Mexico, and her tennis pro beau made the trip out to visit her.
In addition to supporting his wife on her film set, Sweeting, 27, also took the time to pose for a fun dress-up shot with an old-timey, vaudeville-inspired backdrop.
"Had some free time, so meandered over yonder to the ole saloon and it was a hoot! #ontheshootphotography #newmexico," Cuoco captioned the fun pic, which shows her in a corset dress, holding a beer in one hand and a feathered fan in another. Sweeting held a fake gun and wore a cowboy getup, goofing off for the cameras.
The couple have had a whirlwind romance, meeting in the summer of 2013 and announcing their engagement three months later. They tied the knot in a New Year's Eve bash, and Cuoco wore a pink Vera Wang wedding dress.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Gisele Bundchen posts pics of her bikini body and beach vacation with hubby Tom Brady and daughter Vivian on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite