Kaley Cuoco gets wedding date tattoo
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Mike/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Mike/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
It's been less than a year since Kaley Cuoco met, started dating, got engaged to, and finally married tennis pro Ryan Sweeting, but already the "Big Bang Theory" actress has made another permanent commitment to their love, in addition to that whole getting married thing.
The 28-year-old tattooed her wedding date in between her shoulder blades in three rows of large Roman numerals. The numbers read 12-31-13 to represent the couple's New Year's Eve nuptials. The body art was on display at a charity tennis event in Calabasas, Calif. on March 22.
As previously reported, the pair married in Southern California after a four-month engagement. Cuoco wore a petal-pink Vera Wang gown, and they celebrated with celebrity pals like Cuoco's CBS costar Johnny Galecki (whom she secretly dated for two years) and "Bachelorette" alum Ali Fedotowsky.
The sitcom star's fresh ink is almost identical to Sweeting's tattoo on his wrist, right next to the name "Kaley" in a giant cursive script. And Cuoco has acknowledged multiple times that her whirlwind romance isn't a traditional route.
"I know that it seems a little crazy on paper," she admitted to ET after her engagement in September 2013. "But it's what works for us. From day one I just knew immediately and it's been magic.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite