When Kris decided it was time to heat up her sex life with husband Bruce Jenner, she relied on pharmaceutical assistance, slipping a version of herbal Viagra into Bruce's coffee without telling him. But the plan backfired horribly -- of course! -- when Rob accidentally drank the coffee intended for his stepdad. Rob took a nap, and after what we imagine were some very pleasant dreams, woke with an, ahem, problem that just wouldn't go away. The family rushed Rob to the doctor's office, where it was determined the 25-year-old ingested a male sexual stimulant. Kris copped to drugging her son -- and attempting to drug her husband -- and we started thinking up some inappropriate Oedipus jokes.