Kim Kardashian sues clothing chain over TV ad look-alike
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Brian Prahl/Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin4 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Apega/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Brian Prahl/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: Gardiner Anderson/Bauer-Griffin12 of 18
- Photo: Reimschuessel / Splash News/Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: Anthony PacificCoastNews.com/Wonderwall14 of 18
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures15 of 18
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures16 of 18
- Photo: Bret Thompsett/Pacific Coast News17 of 18
Socialite Kim Kardashian has launched a legal battle against the bosses of a popular clothing chain for using a look-alike in its latest advertising campaign.
Kardashian was not impressed when she saw the TV commercial for Old Navy, which featured brunette model Melissa Molinaro, who bears a striking similarity to Kardashian and was also named Kim in the ad.
Her attorney, Gary Hecker, filed suit against the fashion firm on Wednesday, accusing the retailer of the "unauthorized use of Kardashian's name, likeness, identity and persona."
The star, who has her own clothing deal with rival store Sears, is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Ironically, Molinaro's Kardashian similarities have caught the eye of the socialite's ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush - the American football star has been romantically linked to the model in recent weeks.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »