Kim Kardashian to fans: Don't visit me at home
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 21
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 21
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 21
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News7 of 21
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP8 of 21
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage9 of 21
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage10 of 21
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage11 of 21
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: EBLV/Splash News13 of 21
- Photo: EBLV/Splash News14 of 21
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage15 of 21
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/Promotional17 of 21
- Photo: khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/Promotional18 of 21
- Photo: khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/Promotional19 of 21
- Photo: khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/Promotional20 of 21
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
After being unnerved by a series of fan encounters at her home, Kim Kardashian is asking fans to respect her personal space.
Kardashian, who is to wed New Jersey Nets basketball player Kris Humphries later this month, has ordered her devotees not to visit her mansion in the hope of meeting her.
In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "I pride myself in being very open & available to my fans, but the one place I won't interact or tolerate people showing up to is my home.
RELATED: Kris and Kim go cake tasting
"I won't answer my gate & I don't find it appropriate. This is my personal space & my comfort zone & when that is violated, I have a problem. I luv 2 meet my fans, you mean the world 2 me but I please ask that you don't show up 2 my home.
"It scares me. ... Security will be enforced 24hrs a day. Looks like I will be moving soon."
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »