Karina Smirnoff and others party on Super Bowl eve
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: G-Hollywood/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: ABC/Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- "Dancing with the Stars'" Karina Smirnoff said Saturday she won't reveal who she wants to win the Super Bowl because she doesn't know who is going to be on the show next season.
"I don't want to put my foot in my mouth," she said at the home of director Michael Bay, who was hosting a party during Super Bowl weekend.
Smirnoff said she hopes she will be called back to the show for the next season.
"I hope I am. I am keeping my fingers crossed, but we don't get a call back for another ten days," she said. "So I truly do hope I come back because I love being part of the show."
Bay, who directed Transformers and Pearl Harbor, hosted the fundraiser for The Giving Back Fund, a charity that seeks to cultivate philanthropists within the entertainment and sports communities.
Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr of "Gossip Girl" showed up.
Westwick said he was hoping the Saints win "because of all the stuff that went down in New Orleans."
"They are trying to rebuild so I think it would be good for the city, good for the community," he said.
Szohr said she came to have fun.
"I am just here for the Super Bowl, to have fun and watch the Saints win," she said.
Meanwhile, "90210" actress AnnaLynne McCord and singer Gavin DeGraw, also came to party.
DeGraw raved about the movie "Avatar," saying it was like a "visual Bible." He also joked about how he came wearing the same boots as actor Kellan Lutz, who was also rooting for the Saints.
"I really would just love to see the Saints pull it through. They have so much heart. I think it would help the city big time," he said.
He also said he will be filming a romantic comedy "Love, Wedding, Marriage," which shoots in New Orleans.
"That's why I want them to win ... Go Saints. If they will, they win. It's going to be a great time to be down there and celebrate it," he said.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite