Kat Von D Calls Jesse James Her 'Cheating Ex' On Twitter
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: Twitter3 of 11
- Photo: Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: .5 of 11
- Photo: WP#ZOJX/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
On Monday, the L.A. Ink star, who is penning a new book, wrote on Twitter:
"No, my next book will not be about my cheating ex. There are way too many positive and inspiring things to write about instead," she wrote, presumably talking about former fiance and infamous philanderer, Jesse James.
When a follower asks: "are you with Jesse or what? Curious!"
Kat bluntly replied, "hell no."
It is unclear whether Kat is confirming that James cheated on her or if she is referring to his infidelities while married to Sandra Bullock.
“You can't stay faithful because you hate yourself, therefore you secretly hate everyone else in your life. That's why you treat women like sh*t. Why don't you finally be a man and tell everyone why Kat dumped you this time?”
The scorned woman wrote: “Is it because you lied to her and said that you didn't see anyone while you two were ‘on a break.' How did she find out about me Jesse? I know you didn't tell her, and I didn't say anything because I didn't even know that you two got back together until the entire world found out.
“You're beyond an a**hole, you're a sick predator who doesn't respect women. I'm no saint either but at least I knew that it was over with my husband before spending a second of my time with you."
It is surely no coincidence that, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, Kat hopped onto Facebook soon after the Cheaterville.com message went up and wrote:
"I am not in a relationship (And I apologize for all the back and forth if it's caused any confusion)."
Kat and James originally called off their engagement in July, got back to together in August and have apparently now called it quits for good
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite