Kat Von D Splits From DJ Deadmau5: 'Man, I Sure Was Wrong'
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 24
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 24
- Photo: CHVD/GSI3 of 24
- Photo: DJDM/WENN4 of 24
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 24
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 24
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 24
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 24
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 24
- Photo: ZO5/WENN10 of 24
- Photo: STS/WENN11 of 24
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 24
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 24
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 24
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN15 of 24
- Photo: BT1/WENN16 of 24
- Photo: BT1/WENN17 of 24
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com18 of 24
- Photo: LApix/Fame Flynet19 of 24
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN20 of 24
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News21 of 24
- Photo: TLC promo (inset); Jordan Strauss/WireImage22 of 24
- Photo: ZO5/WENN23 of 24
Kat Von D and DJ Deadmau5 have parted ways.
The 30-year-old tattoo artist announced their split on Twitter Saturday in a series of tweets.
"Man . . . Can't say I didn't give it my best," she wrote. "Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. Lesson Learned."
In mid-September, a source confirmed to Us Weekly that Kat Von D and the Canadian DJ, 31, (real name: Joel Zimmerman) were dating after meeting at a party.
"Now, we can get all of the 'I told you so's' outta the way . . . And move on," she tweeted Saturday. And in case anyone was confused by tweeting, Kat Von D added, "Clarification: Deadmau5 and I are no longer together."
Prior to dating Deadmau5, the "L.A. Ink" star had an on-again, off-again relationship with Sandra Bullock's ex, Jesse James.
The two became engaged in January 2011, but called things off for good in September 2011.
After the split, Kat Von D wrote on Facebook, "Today I encountered the 19th girl to add to the list of people Jesse cheated on me with during this last year."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kat Von D Splits From DJ Deadmau5: "Man, I Sure Was Wrong"
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »