Kate Finally Removes Wedding Ring
- Photo: Splash News1 of 4
- Photo: Macca/Splash News/Splash News2 of 4
- Photo: Macca-Brown/Splash News3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
One month after filing for divorce from Jon, Kate Gosselin has finally removed her wedding ring.
She was spotted without the bling today while on a coffee run with her oldest twin, Cara, 8, near her $1.1-million home in Reading, Penn. Cara drank a Frappuccino. The duo also stopped by the dentist and a Kinko's store.
Yesterday, Kate, Cara and Mady took a stretch limo to Philadelphia to watch a Jonas Brothers concert.
Meanwhile, Jon has been hanging out with Kate Major in the Hamptons. They went out for dinner with Michael Lohan and Real Housewives of New York star Jill Zarin Wednesday.
While Jon has not confirmed a romantic relationship, Major resigned from her job as a tabloid reporter at Star Thursday, citing a conflict of interest after she "fell" for the dad of eight.
Jon was most recently linked to 22-year-old Hailey Glassman, daughter of the plastic surgeon who performed Kate's free tummy tuck. They vacationed in a $2,515-a-night chateau in St. Tropez last week.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite