Kate Gosselin Creates Single Mom Household Manual
- Photo: WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Zachary Delacruz/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Prahl/Wilson/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Team Kate/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: MSN/Promotional5 of 9
- Photo: TLC/ Darren Modricker/Promotional6 of 9
- Photo: Ajax/MAP/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
On the newest episode of TLC's "Kate Plus 8," Kate Gosselin is on a mission to fix up her home, all the while teaching her kids some responsibility by raising some chickens.
"My goal in all this maintenance was ... to make a manual so that I can run this place ... [The] Gosselin Households Systems and Maintenance Manual: everything a single mom needs to know to run our little piece of the world," the reality star mom says while assembling her binder of household instructions.
RELATED: More reality TV news
Later, Kate and the kids run into some problems down at the chicken coop. The family finds that one of their feathery friends has been pecked at by the other chickens and is bleeding. The newly divorced Kate says jokingly of the chicken fight, "The poor thing was hen-pecked ... They were just relentlessly picking on him and I just needed to get him out of there so he could have some peace, the poor thing ... There's possibly some irony. We've got issues with roosters."
RELATED: Gosselin pics galore
Kate treats the kids to an "egg-centric" dinner. The mother of eight says of the "eggtastic" meal, "We were just eggin' out!"
Related stories: Kate Gosselin: Lookin' Great for 'Kate Plus 8'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite