Kate Gosselin: I Can't Pay My Bills
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Pictures1 of 5
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The gloves are off as Jon and Kate Gosselin near divorce court. Most recently, Kate continues to accuse her estranged husband Jon of removing $230,000 from their joint bank account, saying she is no longer able to pay the family's bills.
"He took $230,000 of the $231,000 we had," the reality show mom told "Today" show host Meredith Vieira. "I have a stack of bills. The last thing I wanted was to do this show and end up not being able to pay our bills."
Kate said of Jon's decisions, "He has gone way far off the trail ... Obviously, I am very upset. I can't sleep at night. I can't pay my bills. I think he's receiving bad advice. I think he's making bad decisions."
Never did I think I'd be back in the position of not being able to provide for [my kids]."
The mother-of-eight also revealed that she too removed money from the joint bank account, withdrawing $100,000 for safe keeping. "I had taken $100,000 and put it aside safely so I could buy my kids food if needed," she told Vieira.
She added that she returned the money back to the account because, she says, the couple's separation agreement forbids them from removing funds from the account without the consent of the other.
As for the claims made by Jon that the Gosselin kids no longer want to continue the family's TLC reality show, Kate said the kids reacted to this report with "wailing and sobbing," adding, "[They] love our crew. They are angry."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStunning Shots
From Crowd Ignite