Kate Gosselin: My Kids Want Another Reality Show
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional2 of 9
- Photo: CAM GRIFFITH/Bauer-Griffin3 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional6 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Macca/Sinky/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Kate Gosselin says her eight kids -- twins Cara and Mady, 11, and sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel, now 8 -- aren't shy when it comes to sharing how much they miss the limelight.
In a "Today" show appearance Monday morning, Gosselin, 37, opened up about what her family's been up to since TLC's "Kate Plus 8" went off the air last September.
The former reality star says she's been keeping busy compiling recipes ("I have eight testers at home!" she boasted), running (she ran her first marathon in December), and blogging for money-saving site Coupon Cabin. As for the kids?
"Everyone is excelling school across the board," the proud mom told anchor Ann Curry. "We've had a great school year."
Still, "They really honestly miss filming," Gosselin shared. "They've been saying, 'When are we going to go here or there? We miss the crew.'"
Though their TLC contract is over, "We're hoping to move forward and do more projects," Gosselin explained. "Fans are begging [to see more]. 'They've grown up, they turned eight. What are you doing [now]?'"
The family wouldn't mind more time in the spotlight, but for now, Gosselin says, they're all pretty content with life at home. Even things with her ex-husband Jon Gosselin are on the upswing, she revealed.
"He's really been positive and more available," Gosselin said of her former spouse, from whom she filed for divorce in 2009. "[Jon] is working with me and the kids notice it. I've always wanted that peace for them ... and we're finally to a point where it's happening."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite