Kate Gosselin on Dating: 'The Odds Are So Against Me'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: NBC/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: People/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: DANIEL SHANKEN/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: CouponCabin.com/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP15 of 16
Must love kids!
Kate Gosselin hasn't had much luck in love since splitting with her womanizing husband Jon in 2009. Appearing on Dr. Drew's "Lifechangers" Wednesday, the 36-year-old single mom opened up about her lackluster love life.
"The odds are so against me, one mom and eight kids," Kate said. "I am lonely. I clean up the house, put kids to bed and there I sit. Ideally, I would find that person ... don't know if I feel ready for that."
The former TLC reality star (who now blogs for CouponCabin.com) said her relationship with Jon, 38, has slowly improved since their divorce.
"He basically lives his life and I live mine. It's more peaceful. Probably not anything that I'm doing differently. Possibly he's working now and so he feels like he's living a regular life again and maybe a little happier with himself, so that boils down to peace between us. The kids are now OK going there."
"I feel like he's trying [to be a good dad] again," Kate added. "That's good. The bottom line is the kids come home basically happy and that's all that matters."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
DIY Celeb Makeup
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTKids' choice '15
From Crowd Ignite