Kate Gosselin Runs Her First Marathon In Las Vegas
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: People/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: DANIEL SHANKEN/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: CouponCabin.com/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/CS5/WENN15 of 16
Kate Gosselin ran her first marathon Sunday, Dec. 4, a grueling 26.2 mile trek through Sin City in the Zappos.com Rock ‘n' Roll Marathon at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
The determined reality star wore a black shirt that read “Finishing Is Winning,” and spandex tights for the event that attracted more than 44,000 runners for two races -- a full (26.2 mile) and half (13-mile) course.
Before posing for pics -- including a shot with a pair of showgirls -- the 36-year-old beauty took to Twitter to share some of her strategies toward keeping energized for the grueling trek.
"Eating lunch... Tiny blueberry scone, apple bran muffin and mac&cheese. Hoping for fuel from these fine carby foods! :)," the athletic mother-of-eight tweeted to her 65,000+ followers Sunday, adding her "kids are having a marathon party at home while I'm actually running it."
Kenya native Peter Omae, 33, won the full race with a time of 2:29:13.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »