Kate Gosselin:'My Kids Are Begging Me To Get Married Again!'
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/CS5/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: TLC/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Mike DiSciullo/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: BIW/Fame Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: People.com/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Emmys/Promotional15 of 16
A stunningly beautiful Kate Gosselin stopped by The Today Show Monday for a chat with co-host Ann Curry, and the mother of eight says her children are constantly "begging for me to get married again!
"They bring it up all the time," says the 36-year-old mom.
Gosselin says she's more than ready to date, but it's something that she finds challenging.
"There's a lot of obstacles for me," she tells Curry. "I hope to just, sort of bump into somebody. I talk to my best friend and say wouldn't it be great if she can go around the country and collect suitable people. The odds of me sort of bumping into someone are rare. I have eight kids. I have a crazy work schedule. There are a lot of obstacles. I am ready to start dating again."
Amid rumors that her reality show Kate Plus 8 will be canceled, Gosselin says no one told her and that she will continue working and filming the show so long as people are watching.
While she doesn't know where life will take her, Gosselin says "I'm hoping that that person is out there."
Kate Plus 8 returns with all-new episodes Monday at 9/8c on TLC.
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »