Kate Gosselin's Parenting Slammed After Son Crawls Under Minivan
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 21
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/Three Kings/WENN3 of 21
- Photo: C. Smith/CS5/WENN4 of 21
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: WENN.com/FayesVision/WENN6 of 21
- Photo: Emmys/Promotional7 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 21
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 21
- Photo: WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP11 of 21
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP13 of 21
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP14 of 21
- Photo: NC1/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: TLC/Promotional18 of 21
- Photo: Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: Mike DiSciullo/Bauer-Griffin20 of 21
Having eight kids can be a doozy, especially if you drive over one.
It was a close call for Kate Gosselin when she picked up her kids Thursday afternoon from their school bus drop-off location in Pennsylvania. Gosselin, 36, waited in the driver's seat of her minivan while her eight kids departed their school bus and climbed into their family's vehicle.
But one 7-year-old boy decided to climb under his mother's minivan, rather than climb inside. In photos of the incident, the child can be seen lying on his belly underneath the body of the car, with his head directly behind the front right wheel of Gosselin's minivan.
Janette Fennell, president of KidsAndCars.org has spoken out against the reality star's parenting. "She should have gotten out of the car to supervise them, especially when you have that many children," Fennell remarked.
The child safety expert also told RadarOnline that Gosselin and her gang are very fortunate she didn't step on the gas. "She is blessed she didn't run him over," Fennell added.
"You should never leave children unattended in or around motor vehicles. Even if they are all capable of getting themselves into the van and getting buckled up, children at that age are unpredictable."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »