Kathy Hilton: Sister Kim Richards Is Doing 'Fabulous' Post-Rehab
- Photo: WENN1 of 14
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Maury Phillips/.3 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Disney/Compass International Pictures/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: WENN11 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Things are looking up for "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kim Richards.
Checking out of an undisclosed rehab facility last week after a successful month-long stint, the Bravo reality star and mom of three children is doing "fabulous," according to her sister Kathy Hilton.
"Kim is on her way. She is having a good time," Hilton told Us Weekly on Sunday's Golden Globes red carpet of Richards, 47, who attended the annual Weinstein post-show party.
Though Hilton insists Richards is "doing well" after being discharged, the reality star's stint in rehab wasn't easy at the time. "She tried to leave and ended up coming back," one insider told Us in December, adding that the former child actress was "very defiant."
"Kim's alcohol addiction along with other substance abuse problems has been obvious for quite some time," a close pal told Us in early December, shortly after the TV star sought treatment. "It's really good that she's finally getting help."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite