Kelly Osbourne Puts Pet Pomeranian to Sleep
- Photo: Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: Beiny/Fu/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: RACHPOOT/Bauer-Griffin8 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Shadow PR/Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.15 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP16 of 17
Kelly Osbourne is mourning the loss of her pet Pomeranian, Noodles.
"My poor baby girl Noodles is sick," the "Dancing With the Stars" alum tweeted Tuesday. "She had a seizure and they don't know why. I'm taking her to see a specialist two hours away for a brain scan."
Osbourne, who adopted Noodles in March, nicknamed the pooch "Noody Bear." Three months later, the puppy's health took a turn for the worse. "I can't even look at my baby girl without crying," Osbourne tweeted. "She just looks so sick and helpless."
A veterinarian performed a brain scan and delivered some bad news: Noodles was suffering from brain swelling.
"Noodles is not going to make it," Osbourne, 26, wrote. "She was born with a brain defect and I have to put her to sleep today. I'm devastated. I just can't believe it."
When one of Osbourne's followers criticized her for putting down her puppy, she defended her decision by saying: "She was not in peace. Her brain was swelling in her head. I don't play God! It was unfortunately necessary!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite